URL Redirects are a simple and easy form to implement 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform on an offer level. This integration works for all type of integrations including Hasoffers, Everflow, Affise and Custom platform. To set it up, please follow the instructions in the Setup Wizard.
1. Create a new Integration
Go to Integrations > Overview and click 'New Integration'.
2. Select the Redirect URL icon
Select the URL Integration icon and fill in the Name of your integration. The name can be changed anytime later on. Click on NEXT save and continue to the next step where you can start setting up your Links and modify the Integration Settings:
3. Create a new Link
In Links Tab, you can create a new link for clicks and conversions:
3a. Integration settings Tab
- Monitoring Mode: when switched on clicks are not being blocked
- Active: Decide whether the integration should be active or inactive. When inactive all clicks will be blocked and conversions won't be imported.
- Block Rejected Clicks: when this option is on, the rejected clicks will be blocked and not redirected to a Fallback Url. Switch this off if you want rejected users to be redirected to a fallback URL instead
4. Fill in the Link Name
Assign a name for your first link and click NEXT to continue. The name can be changed later on.
5. Set Up Clicks in the Clicks-Tab
Check your Integration Setup and Filter Settings directly with the Tracking URL. The URL is updated immediately when changing the configurations below.
Map your click URL parameter to match 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform's internal mapping in the Click Tracking Configuration. If no custom domain is specified the 24metrics domain will be used. Type in your individual values.
6. Set Up Conversions in the Conversion Tab
Define a Postback URL to track your conversions.
Recommandation: Third Party Rejection Endpoint
The platform can sync with a 3rd party rejection platform/advertiser by using the provided endpoint. Open the Advanced Settings and copy the Endpoint to be implemented on your 3rd Party Provider.
Important, the External_Transaction_ID and Rejected_Reason are mandatory.
7. Save your Settings
Click "Save" and start using your integration.
You can also see first Clicks and Conversions in the Overview Report. Find more details about our reports here: Report Documentation.