Duplicate User Detection filter (former Duplicate Click) is blocking duplicate dsers that clicked more than defined times on the same Offer are being rejected or redirected, according to your integation settings. The filter also includes various data-point for screening the duplicates:
- Device ID
- User-Agent in IPv4 Checks
Number of allowed duplicates:
- Number of maximum allowed Clicks from the same User within the allowed time frame
Lookback Time (in hours)
- The settings will be applied within the defined time frame, for example, during 24 hours.
Check on Offer Level: screening across all Offers
- The settings will be applied considering the offers only. For example: if the duplicates value is 2 then only 2 duplicates will be accepted on the same offer from all sources combined.
Check on Publisher Level: screening across all publishers
- The settings will be applied considering the publishers only. For example: if the duplicates value is 2 then only 2 duplicates will be accepted from each publisher for all offers combined.
Check on Subid Level (use with caution) - duplicate screening from each SubID separately
- The settings will be applied considering the Subid only. For example: if the duplicates value is 2 then each Subid is allowed 2 duplicates globally
The 3 options above, Publisher Level, Offer Level and SubID Level can work together. For example, 2 duplicates allowed means 2 clicks are accepted from each Subid (Sub-publisher) and for each offer.
The Duplicate User Detection filter is using various Data Points that can be selected for the screening.
- One rule can be defined using all data points together OR various rules can be created with different values can be created for each Data-Point and apply it on Offer, Publishr and/or SubID level as well.
- CLick on + CREATE NEW RULE to crate a new set of rules.