To integrate Everflow Data to 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform, please follow the instructions in the Setup Wizard. Also, check the video tutorial at the end of this article.
1. Create a new Integration
Go to Integrations > Overview and click 'New Integration'.
2. Select the Integration Type and and fill in a Title & Organization
- Monitoring Mode: when switched on clicks are not being blocked
- Active: Decide whether the integration should be active or inactive. When inactive all clicks will be blocked and conversions won't be imported.
3. Fill in Everflow API Key
Paste the Everflow API Key inside the dedicated field and click "Synchronize" and "Save" to go on to the next tabs.
NOTE: The API Key will be provided to you by Everflow Support.
Optionally, add Blacklisted Sources or Whitelisted Sources. Blacklisted values are excluded from importing. If you enter a whitelisted value, only this value will be imported.
4. Set Up Clicks in the Clicks-Tab
Check your Integration Setup and Filter Settings directly with the Click Example Tracking URL. The URL is updated immediately when changing the configurations below.
Map your click URL parameter to match 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform's internal mapping in the Click Tracking Configuration. If no custom domain is specified the 24metrics domain will be used. Type in your individual values.
Fill in a URL to send approved Clicks to and select the parameters you need. It is also possible to enable/disable passing extra parameters. You have three options how to handle rejected Clicks:
- You can either enter a Custom Fallback URL to send rejected Clicks to. If there is no Fallback URL specified the fraudster will be redirected to the localhost. Y
- You can enable RTB monetization.
- You can use the Offer Preview URL defined by Everflow.
5. Set Up Conversions in the Conversion Tab
Once you enabled the Conversions Import you can also track conversions in your 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform integration.
By assigning your parameter names to our parameters you map the Conversion Import Data to 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform.
Recommandation: Third Party Rejection Endpoint
The platform can sync with a 3rd party rejection platform/advertiser by using the provided endpoint. Open the Advanced Settings and copy the Endpoint to be implemented on your 3rd Party Provider.
Important, the External_Transaction_ID and Rejected_Reason are mandatory.
6. Set Up the Connection to your Domain
Choose your Domain Provider and see the values for TXT and CNAME that need to be updated in the settings of your domain to create connection to the 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform integration. CNAME(SSL) is optional.
Please see further instructions here.
7. Save your Settings
Click "Save" and instantly use your integration.
You can now add filters for your integration to customize which Clicks or Conversions should be rejected. To find more details about our Filters see our Filter Documentation.
You can also see first Clicks and Conversions in the Overview Report. Find more details about our reports here: Report Documentation.
Everflow Integration video tutorial:
For more details and help, feel free to get in touch with your account manager or
Schedule a free onboarding session here