This filter is designed for blocking clicks coming from devices that are considered as old and outdated. The filter can be configured on absolute level and also with percentage thresholds to only block excessive amounts of old devices.
- Percentage of total traffic at which 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform will start to reject Old Devices. When the threshold percentage is set to "0" no threshold will be computed and every Click from an Old Device gets rejected.
Minimum Click Count:
- To prevent false or too aggressive rejections there is a minimum amount of clicks that the user can set before the filter starts rejecting.
- The time 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform looks back at the traffic to evaluate if the total amount of old devices exceeds the threshold.
Check on SubID Level:
- If enabled, 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform will compute the threshold checks on SubID Level.
Filter by OS:
- This section defines what is considered an Old Device. This can be changed by the user by entering the minimum OS Version that is still considered to be up to date.
Filter by Browser:
- This section defines what is considered an Old Browser. This can be changed by the user by entering the minimum Browser Version that is still considered to be up to date.