To set up a Custom Integration in 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform please follow the instructions in the Setup Wizard.
1. Create a new Integration
Go to Integrations > Overview and click 'New Integration'.
2. Select the Integration Type and and fill in a Title & Organization
- Monitoring Mode: when switched on clicks are not being blocked
- Active: Decide whether the integration should be active or inactive. When inactive all clicks will be blocked and conversions won't be imported.
3. See Description and Documentation in General Tab
You are able to click "Next" once there is a valid Integration Name entered.
Optionally, add Blacklisted Sources or Whitelisted Sources. Blacklisted values are excluded from importing. If you enter a whitelisted value, only this value will be imported.
4. Set Up Clicks in the Clicks-Tab
Check your Integration Setup and Filter Settings directly with the Click Example Tracking URL and in JSON-View with the API Click Tracking URL. The URLs are updated immediately when changing the configurations below.
a) Click Tracking Configuration
Map your click URL parameter to match 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform's internal mapping.
If no custom domain is specified the 24metrics domain will be used. Type in your individual values.
b) Approved Clicks/ Rejected Click Configuration
Fill in a URL to send approved Clicks to and select the parameters you need. It is also possible to enable/disable passing extra parameters. You can also define how to handle rejected Clicks.
You can either enter a Custom Fallback URL to send rejected Clicks to. If there is no Fallback URL specified the fraudster will be redirected to the localhost. Or you can enable RTB monetization.
4. Set Up Conversions in the Conversion Tab
Map the default parameters and/or add extra parameters such as External_Transaction_ID or Third_Party_Rejected_Reason in order to generate your Postback URL.
5. Set Up the Connection to your Custom Domain
If you did not use custom domain for this integration, you can skip this step.
If, instead, you did use a Custom Domain, then continu to Domain Setup tab, to see the values for TXT and CNAME and CNAME SSL that need to be updated in the settings of your domain to create connection to the 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform integration.
Please see further Domain Setup instructions here.
6. Save your Settings
Click "Save" and instantly use your integration.
You can now add filters for your integration to customize which Clicks or Conversions should be rejected. To find more details about our Filters see our Filter Documentation.
You can also see first Clicks and Conversions in the Overview Report. Find more details about our reports here: Report Documentation.
You might also be inteteste in:
- Third Party Rejection - sent 3rd party rejections to 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform
- Postback Manager - fire posbacks directly from 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform