With 24Metrics AdSecurity Platform you can define custom roles. This way you can grant access to specific areas of the platform only and assign the possibility to change settings or read only.
Where to find:
To manage user roles, go to Organization > User Management > Roles
Define a new user role:
- Click "New Role"
- Fill in a name for the new user role in the text field
- Choose the permission for each function. You can choose:
- None: the section is hidden for the user
- Read: the user can see this section but cannot change anything.
- Write (not for every function): the user can modify settings
- Save your configurations with the "Save" button
Assign users to the role:
To assign users to a certain role, there are to ways to do that.
- Go to the tab "Roles", click on the button "users" for a specific role and enter the desired user.
- Go to the tab "Users", edit the desired user and choose the role.